Welcome to ProDetailing...

Auto Detailing Enthusiast from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Quick Links:

This blog was created in response to my friends comments, "Show Me Your Work!!!"

If I can be of assistance or you have any questions please feel free to contact me:

email: jack.prodetailing@gmail.com

mobile: +6016-6603217



Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Porsche 993 Plastic Trim Correction

The owner of the Ferrari F355 had seen the correction I did on the earlier Porsche 930 Turbo which I did earlier and wondered if I could do the same with a similar problem on his Porsche 993 Carrera 2.




For the 993 I decided to wetsand with 2000 grit sandpaper followed by a few passes of M105/W8006 and PlastX/W8006. Finished with NXT Tech Wax 2.0 + UQD.



I especially like the reflection of the Carerra badge on the RS ducktail spoiler.

Great job with the Porsche KC!!! More pictures of the Porsche can be found at KC's blog:


1 comment: