Welcome to ProDetailing...

Auto Detailing Enthusiast from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Quick Links:

This blog was created in response to my friends comments, "Show Me Your Work!!!"

If I can be of assistance or you have any questions please feel free to contact me:

email: jack.prodetailing@gmail.com

mobile: +6016-6603217



Sunday, December 20, 2009

BMW E34 Quick Detail

Had to send my E34 back to the workshop for the inspection and to attend to some minor issues. As usual, this is how the car came back.

















The stains were quite bad so washed with APC 1:10 and clayed with ONR lube.

As I wanted to only do a quick detail, polishing and wax with D151. Sealed with Opti-Seal. The results were pretty good for a quick detail.

Front hood, before.

After.

Rear boot, before.

After.

More afters.





Check out the new BBS Center Caps. :-)






Aaaahhhh, clean and shiny again.

Thanks for looking. Comments and feedback always welcome.

3 comments:

  1. BRAVO! GOOD JOB!
    Bro; where to get all those material for the quick detailing like APC, WAX151 OPTI-SEAL ETC? WHICH SHOP SELLS THESE MATERIALS?

    THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mohamed. Have accumulated supplies over the years. What are you looking for. Maybe can email me and I'll try to help you out.

    ReplyDelete