Welcome to ProDetailing...

Auto Detailing Enthusiast from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Quick Links:

This blog was created in response to my friends comments, "Show Me Your Work!!!"

If I can be of assistance or you have any questions please feel free to contact me:

email: jack.prodetailing@gmail.com

mobile: +6016-6603217



Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Wedding- Same Accord

The Honda Accord which I first detailed for a wedding a couple of years ago here:
http://prodetailing.blogspot.com/2009/08/honda-accord-wedding-car-detail.html

 I had detailed the Accord two months ago here:

This time it was called into service again not as a wedding car but as a 'support' vehicle.

I had thought the owner how to properly wash the car and the results still looked pretty good after 2 months.

Some pictures on the day of the wedding:




Hood still looking shiny:






Full sunlight pictures. Some light swirling visible from washing the car but still, not too bad after 2 months:








It just proves that even with very soft paint, a properly detailed and cared for vehicle can still remain swirl free (relatively) even after 2 months on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment