Welcome to ProDetailing...

Auto Detailing Enthusiast from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Quick Links:

This blog was created in response to my friends comments, "Show Me Your Work!!!"

If I can be of assistance or you have any questions please feel free to contact me:

email: jack.prodetailing@gmail.com

mobile: +6016-6603217



Monday, February 8, 2010

Kia Spectra- Headlight Correction

This was the second ride which KC & I detailed for the day. This one really took a lot of effort as we did not expect the condition to require so much correction.

While KC was busy compounding the rest of the car I tackled the headlights.

The existing condition was dull and faded.

Wetsanded with 2000 grit sandpaper. Edge of the hood taped up for compounding.

Sanding marks removed with M105/So1o Burgundy Wool/Rotary. In the rush to complete the Rush (heheheh...) and this Sephia, I forgot to take some closeup afters of the headlights but you can see from this picture that the clarity has been restored.

Was really tired after completing this ride....... told KC not to call me anymore.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

Just kidding bro. Call me anytime. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment