Welcome to ProDetailing...

Auto Detailing Enthusiast from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Quick Links:

This blog was created in response to my friends comments, "Show Me Your Work!!!"

If I can be of assistance or you have any questions please feel free to contact me:

email: jack.prodetailing@gmail.com

mobile: +6016-6603217



Monday, February 8, 2010

Toyota Rush detailed with KC

Toyota Rush. From this...




To this...






Got a call from my detailing buddy KC to help him out to detail a couple of rides on Sunday. Packed up all my stuff in the car and headed out to meet him.

When I got there KC was already hard at work on the interior of the Toyota Rush and was APC'ing the trim etc.

Some before shots of the Toyota Rush.











I washed the car down with ONR while KC continued with the APC. Followed by clay with PG #2 clay with ONR lube.

There was so much baked on dirt on the paint that the clay went from this:
To this:

After claying started with the polishing to removed the baked on contaminants. M80/W8006/Rotary.
Fantastic job of removing the contaminants.


The amount of dirt removed in just a few passes. This required constant cleaning of the pads while polishing.

On with the details.
Before, Scratched up area around the door handles:

After Scratch X with foam applicator:

Scratches and pitting on the driver side door mirror.
Closeup of the scratches.

Polished with NXT Metal Polish.

Scratches on passenger side door mirror.
After:


Nice reflection of my camera.

Full sun shots of the door mirrors.


Full sun shots:








Master KC photographing his work.

Nice reflections off the silver paint.

Thanks again for KC for inviting me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment