Welcome to ProDetailing...

Auto Detailing Enthusiast from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Quick Links:

This blog was created in response to my friends comments, "Show Me Your Work!!!"

If I can be of assistance or you have any questions please feel free to contact me:

email: jack.prodetailing@gmail.com

mobile: +6016-6603217



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Water Beading on Honda City

Manage to snap some shot of the water beading on the Honda City after an evening shower. Not bad compared with absolutely no water beading before the detail.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great post! I love your articles! I'm a car fanatic and coffee lover. I am used to using coffee capsule, I make my own k cup with a k cup filling sealing machine. But I am finding new ways to enjoy coffee recently.

    ReplyDelete